FIFE forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

FIFE 0.4.0 has been released on 15th of January, 2017!

Author Topic: New FIFE logo proposal  (Read 3114 times)

mvBarracuda

• Administrator
    • View Profile
New FIFE logo proposal
« on: October 22, 2009, 03:09:40 am »

Heya lads :-)

As we're relaunching the project, a new logo might be a good way to visually underline the new beginning. AndrewBC, one of the new programmers at PARPG, created a logo draft for FIFE. What do you think? All kind of feedback appreciated, he's open to suggestions to further refine it:
http://www.flickr.com/photos/13388585@N07/4033490915/sizes/o/

prock

• Developer
    • View Profile
Re: New FIFE logo proposal
« Reply #1 on: October 22, 2009, 07:40:24 pm »

Hi Barra,

I like the idea of a new logo for the re-launch.  Andrew's Logo draft sheet looks great also!  Thanks to AndrewBC for putting it together!! I like the color and looks of the middle one on the bottom but I also like the outline idea in the top right logo.  What do you think of combining both ideas?  Maybe adding some depth to the iso cube and lettering and using a contrasting color in the background??   OR maybe give the cube the illusion of moving quickly to the bottom right and have sort of a motion blur behind it....   I'm no artist so I'm just throwing ideas out there as they pop into my head.

AndrewBC

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 23, 2009, 08:54:24 am »

Heya. Thanks for your input, prock. I'll try your suggestions out and post another link when I've got something workable :)

flutschfinger

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 23, 2009, 12:20:54 pm »

nice oldschool look :)