FIFE forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

FIFE 0.4.0 has been released on 15th of January, 2017!

Author Topic: habbo Imitation  (Read 3616 times)

towcar

• View Profile
habbo Imitation
« on: November 26, 2008, 07:22:11 pm »

I was really surprised this wasn't posted yet before, usually is alot on isometric engine forums.
Anyway I was just wondering about making a game similar to Habbo, if that would be very hard.
Graphics and ideas would be easy, but Making a system to set down Items and people creating rooms would be the only milestone that would take a big jump.

I can't remember why but with a different engine I tried implenting this, and it was very hard, and would take alot of scripting, I was just hoping somehow this might be easier since I'm not pro at Scripting.

I tried to find more detailed Info but alot what I could get was based on Screenshots, and going through some tutorials, which didn't completly answer my question.

Anyway I morely wanted to hear some feedback on being able to do the idea.

If it seems harder then the last engine I'll just head back to working on my mmo ( hit second alpha 2 days ago !)
Pm me for more info since I'm pretty sure someone will be mad if I advertise overly :P :P

towcar

• View Profile
Re: habbo Imitation
« Reply #1 on: December 05, 2008, 09:43:44 pm »

Really, no answer...
Well even a, You need lots of knowledge to do this, would have been fine with me. :P

Guess not enough people familiar with this sorta knowledge.. eh

8BUMP8