FIFE forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

FIFE 0.4.0 has been released on 15th of January, 2017!

Author Topic: Looking for Collaborators  (Read 4053 times)

gsrigg

• View Profile
Looking for Collaborators
« on: September 18, 2008, 11:58:16 am »

Hi all!,

I'm Gary, new to this forum.  Background... graduated in Comp.Sci back in 1997, worked as a software engineer ever since.... but usually business applications.  Games are more fun!

I have, at the moment, started to assemble a few people for some projects.  One chap is a Script Writer, another is quite talented in the realms of Blender.

We have two fantastic game ideas.  One I know for certain has never been done.  Another has been done but done badly about 6 years ago (great concept, delivered badly, our design beats it hands down).

So... I'm on the look out for collaborators!  In particular - artists/graphics people and music/sound gurus.  I'm quite happy to take on the lions share of the actual coding.

Interested to see if anyone hanging around here would be interested?

Kind Regards,
Gary

chewie

• Developer
    • View Profile
    • zero-projekt.net
Re: Looking for Collaborators
« Reply #1 on: September 18, 2008, 01:51:24 pm »

Welcome on board :)

In case your projects will be open source, you should post your call for help @freegamer forums.

In general, a small description about the aim of your project(s) in terms of game idea, mission statement etc. should help people to decide wether they want to join or not :)

..and of course I am curious about the game ideas, too ^^.

gsrigg

• View Profile
Re: Looking for Collaborators
« Reply #2 on: September 19, 2008, 07:21:28 am »

Ok, I think I'm going to get the first game to a demo stage - to at least show/illustrate the concept (graphics might be terrible!).  After that, there will be enough to move it forward into a project.

Cheers,
Gary