FIFE forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

FIFE 0.4.0 has been released on 15th of January, 2017!

Author Topic: Sadr: An introduction  (Read 3923 times)

Sadr

• View Profile
    • Radakan
Sadr: An introduction
« on: February 11, 2008, 05:40:26 pm »

Hi!

I'm guessing none of you guys really know me except mvBarracuda, who is the reason I'm here right now. After reading on GD.net that FIFE was looking for assistance, I applied, and mvBarracuda took me in. Taking into account my available hours, I should be considered only an active advisor/contributor, occasionally making certain efforts.

My skills provided to this project are as follows:
  • Project Management
  • Creative Writing
  • Creative Design

This might expand depending on my spare time.

As for some quick words about myself:
My real name is Erlend S. Heggen (the S. is awfully mysterious isn't it?). I have ambitions of becoming a professional game developer some day, refining my skills on a daily basis, taking what I do very seriously. Apart from school, friends and sports acitivities, what swallows the greatest portion of my time is my big major involvement in the creation of the game Radakan.

Well, well, that's me. Hope it suits you :P

mvBarracuda

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Re: Sadr: An introduction
« Reply #1 on: February 13, 2008, 06:03:50 am »

Great that you took your time to come up with a introduction post Sadr. I hope you like the project from your first impressions. We're always trying to ease getting involved in the project for new developers. If there is something related to the project that you think could be done different / better let us know. All kind of feedback and criticism is appreciated.

Welcome on the team Erlend :-)

plcstpierre

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 19, 2008, 04:50:08 pm »

Welcome in the team :)
plcstpierre
Apprentice Project Manager
plcstpierre[at]gmail[dot]com

Sadr

• View Profile
    • Radakan
« Reply #3 on: February 22, 2008, 10:13:19 am »

Welcome in the team :)
Hey mate. I should have you on MSN so that we can talk more easily about the project management that needs to be done, collaborate you know ;) Catch me on reg_acc [at] hotmail [dot] com. I visit the IRC-channel sometimes as well, usually by the name Aray because it's quakenet...

mvBarracuda

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 23, 2008, 08:44:59 am »

The big advantage of IRC communication is that all developers can access the logs. This helps to keep communication transparent.

My plan is to carefully introduce Plcstpierre into the field of public relations. He'll collect information about what's going on development-wise and write his first blog update about it in about 3 weeks :-)